Monday 28 September 2009

Another Freecycle Bargain

We've already found some pretty good free stuff for the baby on Freecycle (cot/baby chair/ v pillow) and on Thursday evening I just thought I'd check to see if there were any reusable nappies available. Funnily enough, some had been posted up just an hour before (they very rarely appear on freecycle as they hold their value quite well on ebay).
So I emailed the lady who was offering them, and asked if they were still available. She lived nearby and so on Friday night Luke went to pick them up, as I was on my way to Birmingham. I got a text from him, saying it was a birth-to-potty kit, there were LOADS of nappies, plus extras and all branded, worth about £300! Most of the nappies are still in their packaging, as it's a birth to potty kit and she hadn't got on well with them with her baby. It's a real blessing and I'm very thankful.

No comments: