Monday 23 November 2009

Mat leave update

Can't believe I finished work 4 weeks ago tomorrow! The time has just flown by so quickly! I know I've been busy, and haven't had a single bored moment, but even so, I'm not sure where the weeks have gone!

I guess most days there's something specifically planned that I have to do, and then the rest of the time is spent pottering, walking, cooking, reading, sleeping etc. For example, last week;
Monday was a quiet day, but Sally popped over for a cup of tea in the afternoon.
Tuesday was a busy day; it was my birthday, after dropping Luke at the train station, I popped into town, got home and postie arrived with more birthday cards and lots of exciting parcels, then I did a big shop in Tesco, then Katty came over as she'd locked herself out, then I picked Luke up from the station and we went out for a meal. Then I got home and went straight to bed!
Wednesday I went out for a meal in the evening with folks from work.
Thursday we had to collect my home birth box from the hospital, and had a worship evening at church.
Friday I went over to Rosie's in the afternoon and popped to the shops and bought some new boots.

Today I'm 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Really hoping this baby is ready to arrive soon!! Any day now would be nice...

No comments: