Sunday 22 March 2015

The Great Outdoors: Weeks 10-12: 14 hours 35 mins

I've got a bit behind in my updates for the last few weeks, we have still been getting outside in that time though. The first week I was very poorly with nasty flu which left me bed bound :-( fortunately the kids escaped it. Spring has sprung and we're loving the better weather! Here's some pics from our recent outdoor adventures: 
An impromptu walk over the fields opposite our house, so impromptu the kids still had their dressing up clothes on, they loved it! 
On world book day we met up with some other home educating families at the park for the afternoon. 
Enjoying the outdoor gym with my family. I especially love Eden's enthusiasm in this photo! 
Both busy making mud pies in the garden
Lovely spring sunshine for bike rides. I think the last time Eden was on her bike was New Year's Day. She did great balancing and braking. Looking forward to lots of bike rides practising now the weather is better! 

This week coming *hopefully* we will finally have our trampoline arriving that we've ordered for the garden, we ordered it weeks ago, it's been a long wait! 






No comments: