Wednesday 6 November 2013

Pumpkin lapbook

We've completed our very first lapbook! I wanted to give lapbooks a try with Eden, who is developing more of an interest in reading and writing, and I thought creating our own topical way of nurturing this interest would be fun! 
I started by looking on Pinterest for ideas of what others had done, but found that the pumpkin lapbooks on there were from a few years ago, so most of the links were outdated unfortunately. So a google search, and looking on free resource websites that I use already came up trumps for creating our own. After we'd completed each activity we added it to create our portfolio :) 
Probably my proudest moment was Eden correctly placing the correct letters in order to spell out 'pumpkin'. 
Here's a pic of the finished lapbook: 

No comments: